Ongoing evaluation and review is an important part of the CPM method of program and course delivery. To provide a high level of transparency in relation to our programs, we publish several evaluation documents.
Course Evaluation Summary
A summary of the evaluation results from CPM's six residential leadership programs. This document covers the programs delivered during the period January to December 2011, including
- From Management to Leadership (4 days . EL1-EL2)
- Building New Leadership (3 days . EL1)
- Leading with Emotional and Social Intelligence (3 days . EL1-EL2)
- Leading with Strategic Intelligence (3 days . EL1-EL2)
- Teams and Leadership (3 days . APS5-APS6)
- Teams and Leadership for Executive Assistants (3 days . APS4-APS6)
The document is available here as a PDF download (45 pages and 500Kb).
Longitudinal Review into 'From Management to Leadership'
A longitudinal study into the long term impact of 'From Management to Leadership' (a four-day residential leadership program for EL1-EL2 officers) was conducted by Dr Andy Butlin. His principal conclusions, covering courses conducted up to mid-2009, are:
- over the long term almost all participants reported sustained improvement in knowledge and work practices relevant to leadership and people management;
- the program, although only four days in duration, was consistently reported by participants as high impact – challenging, enriching and relevant; and
- 95% of participants were satisfied or very satisfied overall with the course content.
The document is available here as a PDF download (29 pages - 700Kb)
- Course Overview
- Residential Leadership
- Specialist Courses
- Executive Coaching
- Download Catalogue